Junior High

High School


New Student Registration

To be eligible to register as a new student you will need to bring the following:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record from the Health Department or Doctor's Office
  • Two proofs of residency -- one proof must be a copy of a lease agreement/mortgage contract with name of guardian and current address on it. The other can be a utility, electric, bank statement with current address and name of guardian on it.

If you have any questions please contact your student's counselor via email:

Counseling Center