To ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in programs, courses, or activities because of the inability to pay you can find information on fee waivers and qualifications here.
Please pay your district registration fees through your myDSD guardian account.
Fee payment is due August 14, 2023.
Individual Class Fees for 1st semester will be available to pay September 11, 2023.
Individual Class Fees for 2nd semester classes will be available to pay January 29, 2024.
- School fees to be paid on mydsd account
- Davis School District 2023-2024 Junior High Fee Schedule
Please note: Yearbooks, Electronic Device Protection Plan and PTSA can be purchased through your myDSD “Optional Fee.”
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
- Registration Fees - Due August 14, 2023
- First Semester Class Fee - Posted September 11, 2023
- Second Semester Class Fee – Posted January 29, 2024
If you need financial assistance, please complete a Fee Waiver Application Form. Return the completed form (with documentation) to the CJH Main Office.
- School Fee Notice (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Application (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Decision & Appeal Form (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Service Agreement (English) (Spanish)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Free/Reduced Lunch (English) (Spanish)
- Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch (English) (Spanish)
Student Accident Insurance
Davis School District has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting http://www.studentinsurance-kk.com.