Registration Steps & Important Dates
Welcome Back Chargers
We are excited for the 2022-2023 school year and want to inform you of the following important information.
On July 20, 2022, the Centerville Junior High registration information will be available to view online.
Please pay your district registration fees through your myDSD guardian account.
Fee payment is due August 19, 2022.
Individual Class Fees for 1st semester will be available to pay September 9, 2022.
Individual Class Fees for 2nd semester classes will be available to pay February 3, 2023.
Lockers will be available by student/parent request. An electronic signature on your myDSD guardian account will be required.
New Student Registration-
New Student Registration will be August 10 from 9:00 - 11:00 AM in the multipurpose room.
Charger Camp- Immunization Clinic-
Charger Camp will be held on August 17 from 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM. All incoming 7th graders and new students are invited.
Immunization Clinic will be available August 17 from 10:30 AM - 12:00 p.m.
Schedules Available Online-
Schedules can be obtained on-line August 12 after 3 p.m.
Schedule change appointments will be August 15 - 17. Please access through the on-line scheduler on your myDSD guardian account (Click on Tools, then Appointments). The scheduler will open August 12 at 3 PM and close August 15 at 8 AM. All appointments will be done via phone. All changes will come with a $10.00 fee per appointment.
7th Grade CCR’s-
7th grade CCR appointments will be held from August 15 - 19. CCR appointments are made through the on-line scheduler on your myDSD guardian account (Click on Tools, then Appointments). The scheduler will open August 12 at 3 PM and close August 15 at 8 AM.
Back to School Open House-
Open House will be held August 17 from 3:30 - 5:30 PM
First Day of School-
Monday, August 22 at 8:10 AM. School dismisses at 2:55 PM
Please review the following documents below to complete the registration process for the upcoming school year.
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the process by following the directions on these links:
Step 2: Pay Fee
- Registration fees to be paid on mydsd account
- Davis School District 2022-2023 Junior High Fee Schedule (English) (Spanish)
Please note: Yearbooks, Electronic Device Protection Plan and PTSA can be purchased through your myDSD “Optional Fee.”
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
- Registration Fees - Due August 19, 2022
- First Semester Class Fee - Posted September 9, 2022
- Second Semester Class Fee – Posted February 3, 2023
Lockers will be available by student/parent request only. An electronic signature on your myDSD will be required by August 1, 2022.
If you need financial assistance, please complete a Fee Waiver Application Form. Return the completed form (with documentation) to the CJH Main Office.
- School Fee Notice (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Application (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Decision & Appeal Form (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Service Agreement (English) (Spanish)
Step 3: ELECTRONICALLY SIGN DOCUMENTS
Both guardians and students must sign multiple documents as part of registration. While logged into your myDSD account, on the homepage under Notifications click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read and click Accept at the bottom.
- Computer Acceptable Agreement (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Safe School Policy (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Device User Agreement (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Discretionary Protection Plan for Electronic Devices Optional (Parent) (English) (Spanish)
- Locker Policy Agreement-- Optional (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
The following forms are required to RETURN to the Front Office (if applicable)
- Directory Information Withhold Release (English) (Spanish)
- Media Opt-Out Form (English) (Spanish)
- McKinney–Vento Eligibility Form (English) (Spanish)
- Notice of Non-Discrimination (English) (Spanish)
- School Lunch Information - Nutrition Connection (English) (Spanish)
- Free/Reduced Lunch application (English) (Spanish)
Student Accident Insurance
Davis School District has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting http://www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
Welcome to Centerville Jr. High!
For families who have recently moved into our boundaries or are coming from a charter school, please bring the following with you when you come to register your student:
Immunization Form -- Seventh Grade and new students only. EVERY student must have an immunization record on file to attend school.
CJH Registration Parent Signature and Proof of Residency Page
Picture ID and 2 Proofs of Residency
McKinney-Vento Eligibility Forms:
If you have any questions about schedules or new student registration, please contact your student's counselor via email:
- Irene Lysenko (Students with the last name A-G) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordon Griffiths (Students with the last name H-O) email@example.com
- Dave Plant (students with the last name P-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org