Welcome Back Chargers
We are excited for the 2023-2024 school year and want to inform you of the following important information.
New Student Registration-
New Student Registration will be August 10 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM in the multipurpose room.
Charger Camp- Immunization Clinic-
Charger Camp will be held on August 15 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. All incoming 7th graders and new students are invited.
Immunization Clinic will be available August 15 from 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Lockers will be available by student/parent request. An electronic signature on your myDSD guardian account will be required.
Schedules Available Online-
Schedules can be obtained on-line August 11 after 3 p.m.
- Irene Lysenko (Students with the last name A-G) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordon Griffiths (Students with the last name H-O) email@example.com
- Dave Plant (students with the last name P-Z) firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to School Open House-
Open House will be held August 14 from 3-5 PM
First Day of School-
Thursday, August 17 at 8:15 AM. School dismisses at 3:00 PM
Please review the following documents below to complete the registration process for the upcoming school year.
Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the process by following the directions on these links:
ELECTRONICALLY SIGN DOCUMENTS
Both guardians and students must sign multiple documents as part of registration. While logged into your myDSD account, on the homepage under Notifications click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read and click Accept at the bottom.
- Computer Acceptable Agreement (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Safe School Policy (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Device User Agreement (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Discretionary Protection Plan for Electronic Devices Optional (Parent) (English) (Spanish)
- Locker Policy Agreement-- Optional (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- McKinney–Vento Eligibility Form (English) (Spanish)
- Media Opt-Out Form (English) (Spanish)
- Notice of Non-Discrimination (English) (Spanish)
- School Lunch Information - Nutrition Connection (English) (Spanish)
- Free/Reduced Lunch application (English) (Spanish)
Welcome to Centerville Jr. High!
For families who have recently moved into our boundaries or are coming from a charter school, please bring the following with you when you come to register your student:
Immunization Records -- Seventh Grade and new students only. EVERY student must have an immunization record on file to attend school.
Parent/Guardian Picture ID and 2 Proofs of Residency
McKinney-Vento Eligibility Forms:
Fill out course requests Here
If you have any questions about schedules or new student registration, please contact your student's counselor via email: