Welcome Back Chargers
We are excited for the 2021-2022 school year and want to inform you of the following important information.
On July 19, 2021, the Centerville Junior High website will be available to view online. Navigate to “Parents/Students,” then “Registration.” This will take you to a step by step process completing the required documents and paying fees for the 2021-2022 school year. Please sign the electronic signature pages located on your myDSD Guardian account.
Please pay your district registration fees through your myDSD guardian account.
Fee payment is due August 18, 2021.
Individual Class Fees for 1st semester will be available to pay September 8, 2021.
Individual Class Fees for 2nd semester classes will be available to pay February 2, 2022.
Lockers will be available by student/parent request. A $5.00 fee and an electronic signature on your myDSD guardian account will be required by July 30, 2021.
New Student Registration-
New Student Registration will be August 11 from 9:00 a.m.-noon in the counseling center.
Charger Camp- Immunization Clinic-
Charger Camp will be held on August 17 from 9:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m. All incoming 7th graders and new students are invited.
Immunization Clinic will be available August 17 from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Schedules Available Online-
Schedules can be obtained on-line August 13 after 3 p.m.
Schedule change appointments will be August 16-20. Please access through the on-line scheduler on your myDSD guardian account (Click on Tools, then Appointments). The scheduler will open August 13 at 5 p.m. and close August 16 at noon. All appointments will be done via phone. All changes will come with a $10.00 fee per appointment.
7th Grade CCR’s-
7th grade CCR appointments will be held from August 16-20. CCR appointments are made through the on-line scheduler on your myDSD guardian account (Click on Tools, then Appointments). The scheduler will open August 11 at 8 a.m. and close August 16 at noon.
Back to School Open House-
Open House will be held August 19 from 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
First Day of School-
Monday, August 23 at 8:10 a.m. School dismisses at 2:55 p.m.
2021-2022 Online School Registration
Opens July 19, 2021
Please review the following documents below to complete the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year.
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Access your Guardian Account through myDSD. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the process by following the directions on these links:
Step 2: Pay Fee
- Registration fees to be paid on mydsd account
- Davis School District 2021-2022 Junior High Fee Schedule (English) (Spanish)
Please note: Yearbooks, Locker Rental Fee, Electronic Device Protection Plan and PTSA can be purchased through your myDSD “Optional Fee.”
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees:
- Registration Fees - Due August 18, 2021
- First Semester Class Fee - Posted September 8, 2021
- Second Semester Class Fee – Posted February 2, 2022
Lockers will be available by student/parent request only. A $5.00 locker rental fee and an electronic signature on your myDSD will be required by July 30, 2021. Locker rental fee is located under myDSD “Optional Fees.”
If you need financial assistance, please complete a Fee Waiver Application Form. Return the completed form (with documentation) to the CJH Main Office.
- School Fee Notice (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Application (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Decision & Appeal Form (English) (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Service Agreement (English) (Spanish)
Step 3: ELECTRONICALLY SIGN DOCUMENTS
Both guardians and students must sign multiple documents as part of registration. While logged into your myDSD account, on the homepage under Notifications click on You have documents that need your attention. Open each document, read and click Accept at the bottom.
- Computer Acceptable Agreement (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Safe School Policy (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Device User Agreement (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
- Discretionary Protection Plan for Electronic Devices Optional (Parent) (English) (Spanish)
- Locker Policy Agreement-- Optional (Parent and Student) (English) (Spanish)
The following forms are required to RETURN to the Front Office (if applicable)
- Directory Information Withhold Release (English) (Spanish)
- Media Opt-Out Form (English) (Spanish)
- McKinney–Vento Eligibility Form (English) (Spanish)
- Notice of Non-Discrimination (English) (Spanish)
- School Lunch Information - Nutrition Connection (English) (Spanish)
- Free/Reduced Lunch application (English) (Spanish)
Student Accident Insurance
Davis School District has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting http://www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
Welcome to Centerville Jr. High!
For families who have recently moved into our boundaries or are coming from a charter school, please bring the following with you when you come to register your student:
Immunization Form -- Seventh Grade and new students only. EVERY student must have an immunization record on file to attend school.
Picture ID and 2 Proofs of Residency
McKinney-Vento Eligibility Forms:
If you have any questions about schedules or new student registration, please contact your student's counselor via email: