Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Go to the Davis School District Home Page and access your Guardian Account through my.DSD (little green leaf in the top right corner). You can also click this link. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the simple process by clicking on "Create an account now."
Step 2: Pay Fees
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees...
- Required district registration fees are due August 14, 2020
- Class fees will be assessed the second week of First Semester
- Class fees for Second Semester will be assessed in January, during the second week of the semester.
If you need financial assistance, please complete a Fee Waiver Application Form. Return the completed form (with documentation) to the CJH Main Office.
- School Fee Notice (English)
- Fee Waiver Application (English)
- School Fee Notice (Spanish)
- Fee Waiver Application (Spanish)
Please apply on-line. See below for more information regarding Nutrition Services.
- NUTRITION - Free/Reduced Lunch Requirements English Spanish
- NUTRITION - Connection English Spanish
- NUTRITION - Free or Reduced Price School ONLINE Instructions English Spanish
Payment for school lunch can be made online. Please make sure your students have funds in their accounts to cover lunch costs.
Click here for detailed instructions to apply for free or reduced price school meals.
Step 3: Required Forms
Technology Resources Acceptable Use Agreement (AUA) -- Please complete the AUA on-line to ensure that your student can use computers at school. (Click here for instructions to access and complete this form online.)
Students will not be able to use computers unless this form is completed.
Safe School Policy Review. Just like the Acceptable Use Agreement, please digitally sign the Safe School Policy Review online in myDSD.
DSD Device Permission Form - This form is required for device checkout and home use. Checkout Form
Locker Partner Request -- All 7th graders will need to request a locker partner. Please print, complete, and return the form to the CJH Main Office by July 27, 2020. (Click here for locker partner request form.)
Demographic Form / Information Card -- The demographic form will be given to your student the first day of school. Please update all information on the card and return it by August 28, 2020.
Permission to interview/photograph/videotape. If you do NOT want your student interviewed, photographed, or videotaped, click here to open the opt-out form. Print, complete, and deliver to the CJH Main Office.
Immunization Form -- Seventh Grade and new students only. EVERY student must have an immunization record on file to attend school.
Student's Schedule -- Schedules (including locker number and combination) are available August 14 on-line through your MyDSD Guardian Account. The schedules can be accessed by clicking on the Academics tab and select Schedule.
All schedule changes are made by appointment with the Counseling Center from August 17 through the 28th. You will be able to go into your myDSD Guardian account the morning of August 15 to schedule a class change appointment. Any non-essential class changes will come with a $10.00 fee per appointment.
New Student Registration: Pick up a new student registration packet in the main office any time through the summer, during office hours (9:00 am - 2:00 pm, M-F). Registration forms include the following, which can also be downloaded here:
- CJH Registration Parent Signature and Proof of Residency Page
- Student Demographic Form.
- McKinney-Vento Eligibility Forms:
- Course selection forms and course descriptions:
On Thursday, August 13 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, stop by the Counseling Center to drop off your completed registration packet as well as the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record from the Health Department or Doctor's Office
- Two proofs of residency as identified in the CJH Registration Parent Signature and Proof of Registration Page.
Please note: you must have ALL of the items listed above to register your student at Centerville Junior High. Counselors will be available on Thursday, August 13th from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm to answer questions about classes.
If you have any questions about schedules or new student registration, please contact your student's counselor via email:
- Irene Lysenko (Students with the last name A-G) email@example.com
- Lori Butler (Students with the last name H-O) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Plant (students with the last name P-Z) email@example.com
Step 4: Centerville Jr. High Student Handbook
Please be sure your child is familiar with, and complies with the policies outlined in the Student Handbook. (Available online only)
- Statement of Nondiscrimination and Notice of Policies English
- Statement of Nondiscrimination and Notice of Policies Spanish
Step 5: PTSA
Please click here for information about our wonderful PTSA! Forms for volunteering, Service Club, and prices for membership are found on this page.
Step 6: Student Accident Insurance
Davis School District has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting http://www.studentinsurance-kk.com.