New Student Registration
New to CJH? Welcome! Please look through the following information to get registered.
Pick up a new student registration packet in the counseling center or download and print registration forms here:
- CJH Registration Parent Signature and Proof of Residency Page
- Student Demographic Form.
- McKinney-Vento Eligibility Form
- 7th, 8th, or 9th Grade course selection form and course descriptions. Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to access the course descriptions and forms.
Drop off your completed forms at the Counseling Center, along with the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record from the Health Department or Doctor's Office
- Two proofs of residency as identified in the CJH Registration Parent Signature and Proof of Registration Page.
Please note: you must have ALL of the items listed above to register your student at Centerville Junior High.
Once your student is registered, you and they will be required to read and sign the Technology Acceptable Use Agreement and the Safe School Review. Click here for instructions on how to access these agreements and sign them digitally.
If you have any questions please contact your student's counselor via email:
- Irene Lysenko (students with the last name A-G) email@example.com
- Lori Butler (students with the last name H-O) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Plant (students with the last name P-Z) email@example.com