Registration and Information Forms
Step 1: Access your Guardian Account
Go to the Davis School District Home Page and access your Guardian Account through my.DSD (little green leaf in the top right corner). You can also click this link. If you do not have a Guardian Account, please complete the simple process by clicking on "Create an account now."
Step 2: Pay Fees
There are three different times throughout the school year when you will need to pay fees...
- Required district registration fees are due August 14, 2023
- Class fees will be assessed the second week of First Semester
- Class fees for Second Semester will be assessed in January, during the second week of the semester.
To ensure that no student is denied the opportunity to participate in programs, courses, or activities because of the inability to pay you can find information on fee waivers and qualifications here.
If you need financial assistance, please complete a Fee Waiver Application Form. Return the completed form (with documentation) to the CJH Main Office.
Please apply on-line. See below for more information regarding Nutrition Services.
- NUTRITION - Free/Reduced Lunch Requirements English Spanish
- NUTRITION - Connection English Spanish
- NUTRITION - Free or Reduced Price School ONLINE Instructions English Spanish
Payment for school lunch can be made online. Please make sure your students have funds in their accounts to cover lunch costs.
Click here for detailed instructions to apply for free or reduced price school meals.
Step 3: Required Forms
Technology Resources Acceptable Use Agreement (AUA) -- Please complete the AUA on-line to ensure that your student can use computers at school. (Click here for instructions to access and complete this form online.)
Students will not be able to use computers unless this form is completed.
Safe School Policy Review. Just like the Acceptable Use Agreement, please digitally sign the Safe School Policy Review online in myDSD.
DSD Device Permission Form - This form is required for device checkout and home use. Checkout Form
Permission to interview/photograph/videotape. If you do NOT want your student interviewed, photographed, or videotaped, click here to open the opt-out form. Print, complete, and deliver to the CJH Main Office.
- Media Opt-Out Form English
- Media Opt-Out Form Spanish
- Statement of Nondiscrimination and Notice of Policies English
- Statement of Nondiscrimination and Notice of Policies Spanish
Step 4: PTSA
Please click here for information about our wonderful PTSA! Forms for volunteering, Service Club, and prices for membership are found on this page.
Step 5: Student Accident Insurance
Davis School District has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting http://www.studentinsurance-kk.com.