- Check In—All students who enter the school after the tardy bell must check in at the main office.
- Check-Out—All students who leave during the day must inform teacher, and present a note to the main office. Parents are welcome to come to the office and check out their student.
- Clearing Absences— All absences need to be cleared within 3 days. You may use one of the following options to clear your students' absence:
- Send a note with your student/or use the absence form provided here.
- Email the attendance line at firstname.lastname@example.org. (You may need to copy/paste the email address into the TO: line of a new message in your email program.)
- Send a fax at 801.402.6101
- Extended Absences—Students who are missing three or more days of school must fill out a pre-approved form before they leave for a pre-arranged activity. Click here for a copy of the form, or pick one up in the main office.
- Lunches—CJH is a closed campus. Lunches are 30 minutes. Please see the bell schedule. Students must be back in class before the tardy bell rings.
- Please check MyDSD for any attendance questions.
|HB||Home Bound Study|
|IS||In School Suspension|
|OT||Out of Town|
|S||Sick Parent Excused|
|YC||Youth in Custody|